FABCON is a world class Steel Fabrication expert offering Engineering, Fabrication and Construction services. With a skilled workforce, large modern workshops and extensive Fabrication Yards our ethos is to be an integral part of our customers’ successes by delivering projects of the highest Quality – on Time and on Budget, Safely.
We serve the oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical, power, cement and metal industries. Our chief expertise is in the design and fabrication of all types of Structural Steel, Large dia Storage tanks, various static equipments like Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, and other fabricated steel.
Our reputation for quality, safety and reliability has made FABCON a major supplier for multi-national EPC Contractors and Project Owners alike. Accredited with ISO 9001 we have been involved in many major engineering projects across GCC in general and UAE in particular.
We take pride in our proven ability to do the seemingly impossible, and will continue to go the extra mile to satisfy our customers’ requirements. We are continually expanding our expertise and capabilities, whilst maintaining our reputation for quality, service and safety. We are constantly exploring avenues to improve our systems and processes to be competitive and offer economic benefits to customers and provide timely deliveries.
Vision, Mission & QHSE Policy
To be the global manufacturing hub for Offshore/Onshore Modules, Plants, Equipment and Components.
- Design and manufacture superior products and services that conform to international standards and exceed customer expectations in terms of quality, cost-effectiveness, timeliness, and safety.
- Act with fairness and integrity towards all stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, shareholders, employees, and the wider community.
- Minimize environmental impact from operations through the use of modern technologies
- FABCONS shall provide fabricated Equipment and Steel Structures that meet and exceed all their intended customer requirements.
- Each employee shall strive to improve the quality, reduce the cost and maximize production.
- It is the responsibility of everyone in the organization to comply with legislation, prevent pollution, ill health, accidents and incidents by systematically following the Integrated Management System (IMS) which complies with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018.
- The management is committed to maintain and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the IMS by setting quality, environment & safety objectives & targets.